Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Must-Haves


Here are a few little items
that are a must for my kitchen
(and maybe for your kitchen too)


This dishtowel is both pretty and delicious. It would look amazing hanging on the front of my oven.


My sister bought these for me a couple of Christmas' ago. I love the way they seem to blend in and stand out at the same time.
 

Seriously, this is the best pot to make spaghetti sauce or to braise beef.


Do you remember my "Rise and Whine" coffee mug? These cookie jar would be a perfect additional to collection of "Serving Up Style" ceramics.

These items are definitely "must-haves" in my book.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cookie jar? where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary!

    Technically, I haven't found it yet. I love this collection, but I can't seem to find the cookie jar anywhere on the internet. I have found the pieces at a place called the"General Store" in Dallas, Texas, and I've also found a bunch of pieces at T.J. Maxx. Of course with T.J. Maxx you have to hit the store just right to find the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete