Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day - A Love Post


I must admit that I love Valentine's Day.
I love that on this day we are all reminded to show our love for the things and the people that we love
I love LOVE. Don't you? 



Here are a few things that I love (in no particular order):

I love Blake
because he makes me laugh at him and at myself. He is the other half of our family.

I love my mom and dad and Blake's mom and dad.
They have made Blake and I who we are, and they helped us get to where we are today.

I love my siblings.
Some have been there throughout my childhood and a few are newly acquired. They are all pretty awesome. 

I love champagne.
Valentine's Day (and Thursdays) are perfect excuses to sip champagne. 

I love Maysee and Whiskey.
I know they are dogs, but you know what, it doesn't matter to me. They make up a large part of my daily life, so I love them more than I probably should.

I love Houston.
Even though I complain about it often, Blake and I made our home in a place where we were unfamiliar and had no family. It was like baking a cake from scratch, and those are the best tasting cakes... 

I love Jeep Wrangler Rubicons
because I can run over anything I want, including little sport cars. 

I love my friends.
They take care of me and dote on me just as much (and possibly more) as I dote on them.

I love being a child of God. 
I know that I am never alone because I am surrounded by something that is bigger than myself. This makes my life and the things in it far less intimidating. 

I hope that your life is filled with as much love as my life is...
Happy Valentine's Day (in two days)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment