Wednesday, March 31, 2010

'O What a Beautiful Morning


'O What a Beautiful Day!

I've Got a Wonderful Feeling...
...That Everything's Going My Way.

I spent the past two days filling my free time with outdoor activities. 

Planting flowers in all of my seemingly bare pots.
Last year I gave up and put every one of 'em in the garage.

Playing in the soil.
AKA Getting my hands dirty and breaking almost every nail.

Preparing attack strategies for the weeds taking over my backyard.
I will win this war!

Hanging that wind chime that my brother always took down when we lived together.
Apparently he wanted to smoke his cigar without a deafening clanging above his head.

I'm using any and every excuse to be outside.
I've even met a few of my neighbors.
Everyone is enjoying this beautiful day/week.

Spring is here!

P.S. Don't forget about my giveaway! It closes on Saturday, April 3rd at 11:59PM EST. 
Head here for details!

1 comment:

  1. Kim! I absolutely love reading your blog - I'm addicted! And I am so glad that spring has finally sprung!

    ReplyDelete