Monday, April 12, 2010

Adventures with Photoshop - Photo of the Week



This photograph was taken several months ago while Blake and I were in Hawaii with Blake's family.

I was blown away by the beauty that surrounded me.
This tree was located in a field outside of a tiny school which existed in a tiny town.

Blake and I are traveling to Turkey and London this summer, and there are talks of visiting the French countryside soon after. 

I am excited for many aspects of our upcoming trips, but I am most excited to explore and soak in the sights and actual sites that I have never seen before...

And may never see again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing. I can't believe how dense it is! You are so blessed to be able to travel. If I could choose one thing to do, that would be it. You'll have to take pictures and share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous tree! and how fun on your upcoming trip...can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete